Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tartar Sauce - Nectar of the Gods.

So, last night I was having dinner and conversation with my friends about blogs. I just nodded along, as if I knew what a blog was. "What the heck was a blog, I thought", but I had to keep nodding to seem up on things. Was it this thing?







It was later explained to me that a blog is like a computer diary for people with no lives, so I was in!


Now what to blog about. We were at my favorite eatery, and I was enjoying some tartar sauce...,


TARTAR BLOG! It hit me like Ike Turner.


I was informed that Tartar Sauce was made with Relish. I thought it was pickles. I was then informed that relish was made of pickles! You can't make this stuff up. Don't pretend you knew that already, you can't act as good as Jaleel White.


The name Tartar was derived from TaunTaun and JarJar Binks. Its true! Look it up on Wikipedia, that overweight bastard never lies.

Well, now, take my hand as we journey together through the labrynth that is Tartar Sauce, and I will keep you abreast of all the latest news (Example: Don't use it as Deodorant). Now, with this blog, I might be as cool as the two guys voted this year as GQ's TOP TWO COOL GUYS OF 2009 - Mario Lemieux and Papa Smurf.

Welcome home.

Currently listening to: Justin Bieber - "My World"

(They shut down a street for that kid!)

4 comments:

  1. http://www.thestar.com/living/article/730248--wow-wasabi-electric-tartar-sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin Bieber has real problems.

    Like scratching his MP3 player or losing his favorite hoodie or making sure he doesn't have clammy palms when he makes a move to grab his girlie's hand on a date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to state here that for some reason the name'tartarblog.blogspot.com' was already taken when I tried to make this blog. And it's set to be a private blog. Who and why?...
    discuss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very interesting Paul. We must infiltrate this private blog!! Is that something people do?

    ReplyDelete