Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quick Hitter: Tartar Research

So, I actually put this entry in my calendar:


Go to IGA with Pen and Paper to do Tartar research



And I followed those instructions from myself. I must have looked like some official Tartar Inspector standing in that aisle with my notes.

Note Translation - Verbatim:



- Not as many brands avail. as previously thought


- Heinz - Est. 1869 "New Great Taste"


- KRAFT - Easy Squeeze!


- Beaver Brand


Cute Beaver Picture!


AWARD WINNING!

7 comments:

  1. Beaver Brand will be purchased first to test flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Beaver Brand. It's good. And with all the calories you could possibly fit in one teaspoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't force the tartar sauce...you must let it flow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you should go to Urban Fare and Whole Foods to see if there are any specialty Tartars...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the delay all, with the holiday season upon us, I've been busy purchasing Tartar related gifts for everyone. I shall now regularly post Twezthly (once every 27 days).

    ReplyDelete