Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tartar Facts.

So, I found out my lardo dick friend Wikipedia was full of lies. Just pure made up fibs, I hear. So, to get the real Tartar Sauce facts, I turned to my good old reliable gay friend, Google.

Here's what he told me:

1.) Dijon Mustard is often used as an emulsifier. I'm not sure what "emulsify" means, but I think it was whatever happened to Mel Gibson in that agreeable face scarring film.


2.) It is frequently used to flavour fried seafood dishes. This is great news for anyone who has currently been flavouring their seafood dishes with salamander eggs. Make the switch!

3.) Vinegar can be added for a sharper flavour. Let's see Chunkapedia come up with a fact like that. Hmmm? No? Nothing? I thought so.

On a personal note it seems that this blog is blowing up faster than Sahid Hadas Mohammed (inside joke), as it has been featured on some real popular sites. I mean, its getting more action than Soulja Boy Tell 'Em's shriveled up penis.

I mean, that his last name apparently. Tell 'Em. Full name: Souljah Boy Tell 'Em. That's an Abbott and Costello routine waiting to happen:

Abbott: What did you say his name was?

Costello: Souljah Boy Tell 'Em.

Abbott: Tell him what?

Costello: No. His name is Souljah Boy Tell 'Em.

Abbott: Tell him his name? Souljah Boy?

Costello: No! THAT is his name.

Abbott: His name is THAT?

Costello: No! Souljah Boy Tell 'Em.

Abbott: Tell him what!

And so on, and so forth. You understand how these two cavemen of comedy would go on.

But the site really is getting huge, honest and for truly,
its been featured on CNN: [LINK BROKEN]
and NBC NEWS: [BROKEN LINK]
and the Bangs Salon blog: bangssalon.ca/blog/

Collar!

I don't know what that means, Collar! But I hear a lot of hip hop singers say it, so, I'll say it too:

"Collar!"


Currently Listening to: Lou Bega - "Mambo No. 5"

(Though, I personally feel the Mambo reached its pinnacle at No. 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment